We are seeking to work with trainers and course developers to develop and co-own the following SkillsFuture courses. Now, you can choose to develop and train the very courses you develop, train or develop the following titles;
1. Sense Making in Your Workplace – Ability to determine the deeper meaning or significance of what is being expressed.
2. Social Intelligence in Your Workplace – Ability to connect to others in a deep and direct way, to sense and stimulate reactions and desired interactions.
3. Adaptive Thinking Solutioning – Proficiency at thinking and coming up with solutions and responses beyond that which is rule-based.
4. Cross Cultural Competency – Ability to operate in different cultural settings.
5. Computational Thinking – Ability to translate vast amounts of data into abstract concepts and to understand data based reasoning.
6. New Media Literacy – Ability to critically assess and develop content that uses new media forms, and to leverage these media for persuasive communication (I already have this one).
7. Design Mindset for Project Management – Ability to represent and develop tasks and work processes for desired outcomes.
8. Cognitive Load Management – Ability to discriminate and filter information for importance, and to understand how to maximise cognitive functions.
9. Virtual Collaboration – Ability to work productively, drive engagement, and demonstrate presence as a member of a virtual team.
Read more about SkillsFuture.
Any of the above mentioned projects resonate with you, do fill in the form and attach your training profile and resume in word format only. Our manager will be liaising with you soon.