BCS is specially developed for those with no experience whatsoever of computers and the Internet. This programme is cater for beginners and is open to everyone regardless of status, education, age, ability or understanding. The programme will be delivered in both basic English and Mandarin.
We aim to remove the fear of using a computer for complete novices by using a simple approach to educate everyone in the basic skills of using a computer, email and the Internet.
This course is very suitable for Senior Citizen and novices. Our experienced and passionate trainers will guide our learners step by step in using the computer.
Participants will learn the basics of using a computer and various internet services. Participants do not need to have any previous experience with computers before enrolling.
Language Used: English and Mandarin
No of hours: 16 hours
Fee: $380.00 ONLY (Whizheartz Edu-Centre is NOT a GST registered company)
- Computer hardware familiarization
- Features of basic computer hardware
- Functions of keyboard buttons
- Mouse motion and interaction
- Microsoft Windows
- Usage of Microsoft Windows
- Benefits of Microsoft Windows
- Creating basic documents/ folders
- Managing storage capacity
- How to use Wordpad
- Functions of a web browser
- Usage of search engine eg. Google
- Optimizing search queries for best search results
- Creating bookmarks/ favourites and checking history
- Internet Security
- Preventing phishing, scam or virus infected sites
- Anti-Spam, Anti Malware and Anti-Virus softwares
- Learning how to be cyber smart
- Introduction to email systems (POP, IMTP)
- Creating an online email account (Gmail)
- Basics of editing email
- Upkeep of Inbox
- e-Citizen Portal
- Key features of portal
- Explanation of all services provided
- 2FA Singpass usage
To register for yourself or loved ones, fill in the form and we will contact you soon.